What is Nabota Botox?
Nabota botox was developed by Daewoong’s 30 years of experience in biotechnology. It is a highly-purified product manufactured with a patent purification process from which impurities are removed as much as possible. It is primarily intended to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles such as forehead lines, crow’s feet, and glabella. It is also very popular for lip flip and eyebrow lift treatments in recent years.
Besides, they are also used to treat neck spasms (neck dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder, and amblyopia. Botulinum toxin type A also helps prevent chronic migraines.
Botox injections use a toxin called onobotulinumtoxinA to temporarily stop muscle movement. This toxin is produced by the microorganism that causes botulism, a type of food poisoning.
Wrinkles removal, lip flip, eyebrow lift, neck spasms (neck dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder, and amblyopia.
Place Of Origin
Add 2.5 ml Of Saline To Dilute
Low Temperature (2 ~ 8 degrees Celsius)
|Botulinum toxin type a|
What functions does Nabota botox have?
Nabota botox block certain chemical signals in the nerves (primarily those that cause muscles to contract). The most common use of these types of injections is to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles around the forehead and around the eyes. Botox injections are also used to treat conditions that affect bodily functions. E.g:
- Cervical dystonia. The patient’s neck muscles contract involuntarily, causing the head to twist or be in an uncomfortable position.
- Amblyopia. The most common cause of amblyopia is an imbalance in the muscles that locate the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological disorders, such as cerebral palsy, can cause limb contractures. In some cases, Botulinum toxin can relax these contracted muscles.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, you sweat too much even if the temperature isn’t too hot and you’re not exerting too much force.
- Chronic migraine. If you have migraines more than 15 days a month, Botox may help reduce the frequency of headaches.
- Bladder dysfunction. Botox injections also help reduce incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
- Eyes twitch. Botox injections may help relieve contractures or twitching of the muscles around the eye.
How to use and dilute Nabota botox?
- Using an appropriate syringe, draw nonpreserved sterile saline. 0.9% Sodium chloride is the recommended diluent.
- Insert the needle and slowly inject the saline into the Nabota vial in which a vacuum is present.
- Inject slowly and avoid forming bubbles.
- Gently mix lyophilized Nabota until it is completely clear and no particles are visible.
- Record the date and time of reconstitution. The solution should be administered within 24h after reconstitution.
- Reconstituted products should be stored in a refrigerator (2-8℃）
Nabota botox dilution table
Diluent added (0.9% Sodium Chloride)
Resulting Dose (U/0.1 ml)
How long can nabota botox Korea preserve after reconstitution?
The potency of Nabota was proven to be effective when stored in freezer for up to 4 months, room temperature for up to 5 weeks, and repetition of freezing/thawing carried out up to 4 times after reconstitution.
How do you ship botulinum toxin type A?
We ship all products including botox, dermal fillers, and other relating aesthetic products by DHL/ FEDEX/ UPS/ EMS, etc. For botox shipping, an insulation layer and ice bag are both used to protect botox from high temperatures. Besides, Nabota was proven to be effective at room temperature for up to 5 weeks, so no need to worry about product failure problem.