What is Hutox?
Hutox is a Korean brand of botox, which is primarily intended to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles such as forehead lines, crow’s feet, and glabella. It is also very popular for lip flip and eyebrow lift treatments in recent years.
Besides, they are also used to treat neck spasms (neck dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder, and amblyopia. Botulinum toxin type A also helps prevent chronic migraines.
Botox injections use a toxin called onobotulinumtoxinA to temporarily stop muscle movement. This toxin is produced by the microorganism that causes botulism, a type of food poisoning.
Clostridium botulinum toxin type A
Freeze-dried white powder for reconstitution with sterile, 0.9% sodium chloride solution with preservative-free
Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A 100 Units / 200 Units
Temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines associated with corrugator and/ or procerus muscle activity in adult patients aged 19- 65 years old.
Dosage and Administration (Glabellar lines)
Reconstitute this product with preservative- free, sterile saline to make 100u/2.5ml (4U/0.1ml), and using a 30-gauge needle, inject a dose of 1.0ml into each of 5 sites, 2 in each corrugators muscle and 1 in procerus muscle, for a total of 20U.
What are the most popular areas does Hutox Botox treat?
- The glabella is the area between the eyebrows.
- Eyebrow Lift. In recent years, Botox is very popular for brow lifts.
- Lip Flip. Botulinum toxin can do lip flip perfectly.
- Forehead lines. Since the forehead is a large open area, making it easier for wrinkles to appear, the injections must be strategically placed.
- Crows Feet. This is the area on the side of the eyes. Using botox to correct crow’s feet is much more effective than fillers.
How long does hutox take effect after injection?
Botox injections usually start working one to three days after treatment. Depending on the problem being treated, the effects may last for six months or more. To maintain the effect, patients need to have regular follow-up injections.