What is liporase?
Liporase hyaluronidase is an enzyme that dissolves hyaluronic acid. Unsatisfactory appearance, excessive injection, left and right asymmetry, unevenness, swelling, and other undesirable phenomena after injection of hyaluronic acid dermal filler can be solved by liporase injection.
The main indications for using liporase
- Correction of the volume of injected hyaluronic acid in the dermis layers
- Treatment of granulomas and fibrous cellulite
- Elimination of defects after lipolytic double chin or breast surgery
- Elimination of unhealthy edema, fibrosis, and consequences of hemorrhages in the dermis
- Prevention and prevention of necrosis from skin saturation.
- Cleaning pigmented blue spots with the “Tyndall effect”
- Preparatory course for plastic surgery
How to use?
Add 3ml saline into the vial. 3ml hyaluronidase can dissolve 3ml hyaluronic acid, but the concentration of the dissolving enzyme should be increased for products with too high cross-linking. The specific dosage depends on the needs, but the dosage should not exceed 1500u at a time.
How long does liporase take to dissolve?
After injection, the effect can be seen in 5 minutes to half an hour, and the hyaluronic acid dissolved within a week will be completely absorbed.
Precautions before liporase injection
1 Do not make up on the day of injection and keep your face clean.
2. Avoid menstrual periods for females. People who are pregnant and breastfeeding need to inform their doctor in advance.
2. Anticoagulant drugs (aspirin, vitamin E) are prohibited before injection.
3. Check physical health, no serious organ diseases, no coagulation diseases, no diabetes, immune diseases, and neuromotor dysfunction.
4. No infection or inflammation at the injection site (such as acne, rash, etc.)