What is tear trough filler？
Tear trough filler is the hyaluronic acid filler used for under eyes correction.
A tear trough is a groove at the junction of the lower eyelid and the skin of the zygomatic face. Injecting hyaluronic acid gel under the eyes can support the skin and increase the volume of the subcutaneous tissue, which can effectively correct the sunken tear trough.
Dermal Filler Parameters
Tear Trough Filler Derm
FDA Approved hyaluronic acid
One syringe with 2 BD needles
1ml 2ml 5ml 10ml 20ml
Fill tear trough, plump lips, laugh line removal
Accept OEM customization
How long does tear trough filler last?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring linear polysaccharide compound. The hyaluronic acid in the human body is mainly found in the skin. The composition of the dermis includes a matrix composed of collagen and elastin in the extracellular fluid rich in hyaluronic acid. The main application scope of dermal filler includes wrinkle removal, facial contour, facial depression filling, lips augmentation, etc. Dermal filler for tear trough can last from 9 to 12 months.
Which model is suitable for tear trough treatment?
Tri aqua fillers can be divided into 4 types, Fine line, Derm, Deep, and Deep plus.
Derm is the most suitable model for filling tear trough, meanwhile, this model can also be applied to lips, marionette lines, etc.
Which Tri aqua filler last longer? monophasic or biphasic?
Tri aqua developed both monophasic and bi-phasic hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. Proven by our extensive clinical trials, the Monophasic filler can last at least 3 months longer than the biphasic one.
How much filler for under eye？
For under eyes, commonly it needs 1-2ml Tri aqua Derm fillers, if the tear trough is too serious, we advise you to consult your doctor.
Precautions before and after tear trough filler
Before the treatment:
1. Before the hyaluronic acid injection, the cleansing work must be done well, and there should be no bacterial viruses such as folliculitis and boils on the face.
2. Do not take medicines containing aspirin within a week before the under-eyes injection.
3. Females should avoid menstrual periods.
After the treatment:
1. Strictly abide by the doctor’s orders after injection.
2. Keep your face relaxed and don’t make too many facial expressions.
3. Avoid exposure to high heat for at least two weeks after treatment.
4. Avoid touching or massaging the injection site.
5. If the adverse reaction persists for more than a week, please contact the doctor as soon as possible.
6. Avoid taking anticoagulants.