J-cain numbing cream description
Name: Korean J-Cain Numbing Cream
Net weight: 500g
Storage: sealed, do not freeze.
Validity period: 3 years
J-Cain is a superficial analgesic that can penetrate the complete skin and reach the dermis layer. Its effect is to reduce pain in various minor surgeries on superficial skin.
The numbing cream successfully solves problems that cannot safely and effectively penetrate intact skin and achieve long-term analgesia. Using the anesthetic cream will greatly reduce injection pain and unnecessary risks caused by general anesthesia. It can effectively relieve the unbearable pain caused by itching and neuralgia.
It is known as the most effective superficial analgesic tool for doctors and nurses when treating patients.
Main application scope
1. Various surgical operations on superficial skin (within 6mm).
2. Skin itching, viral neuralgia, and relief of itching.
3. Needle puncture (lumbar puncture, venipuncture, various pediatric vaccines, vaccinations, blood sample collection).
4. Medical beauty anesthesia (cosmetic injections such as dermal filler, botox etc, laser treatment, tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, lip tattoos, hair transplantation, mole removal, hair removal, microneedle rollers, etc.).
Strengths of J-Cain lidocaine
- Absorb quickly
- Wide range of applications
- No stimulation
- Easy to use
- Apply to the treatment area
- Wrap the treated area for maximum effect, and wait about 30 min
- Remove the plastic wrap and wash off the cream. The effects of J-Cain Cream can last for at least 60 minutes.
Note: The cream is safe, but do not use more than 2g in a 24-hour period.