What is revolax deep with lidocaine?
Revolax deep with lidocaine is sodium hyaluronate gel which is suitable for lips enhancement, smile lines, under eyes, and medium wrinkles removal. Lidocaine is added to the hyaluronic acid gel, which guarantees pain-free during the injection treatment.
The hyaluronic acid molecule binds and absorbs water up to 1,000 times its own weight which is what makes this ingredient such an effective topical moisturizer. Chemically, it is composed of specific types of sugar units. HA is present in many different types of tissues in the body, including skin, cartilage, eyes, and muscles.
By injecting a certain amount of hyaluronic acid into the skin, it can effectively improve your face looking much more hydrated and plumped.
Revolax deep with lidocaine parameters
Revolax Deep With Lidocaine
Medium to deep sized wrinkles in face
What are the benefits of revolax filler treatment?
Revolax filler injections provide a non-surgical option to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, increase the volume of sunken areas, smooth the skin and give a more youthful appearance. A highly cross-linked rate of hyaluronic acid ensures uniform distribution of the Hyaluronic Acid Gel and no lump formation. Below are the benefits of revolax filler:
- High purity: Revolax is a bio-degradable gel that used hyaluronic acid with high purity from bacterial fermentation. It is a natural substance optimized to suit human skin tissue.
- Optimal crosslinked HA: The unique cross linking technology does not need adding free hyaluronic acid to adjust the physical property of the gel.
- Visco-elasticity: Visco-elasticity is one of the most critical elements that determine longevity. Volume effect and molding ability of the gel have been optimized by the level of visco-elasticity per product according to use and treatment area. Revolax makes sure longer lasting and stronger support for skin structure.
- Consistent monophasic: Revolax is made of a regular and dense monophasic structure. The consistency of the pattern ensures not only naturally harmonized volume but easy and comfortable injection for both surgeons and patients.
What should I expect for the injection of revolax deep with lidocaine?
- Before treatment
During the initial consultation, your doctor will listen to your treatment expectations and discuss what you hope to achieve.
- During treatment. Because of lidocaine added to the HA gel, there is no need to do numbing, the whole procedure will be painless.
- After treatment
Some reactions after treatment are common, including: slight redness, swelling, itching, bruising, and tenderness. The reaction is generally mild to moderate and usually disappears shortly after the injection. They usually resolve within a day or two. In most cases, you can return to work immediately or engage in daily activities.