What is Nasolabial Fold Filler?
As we age, the collagen and moisture content in the skin will gradually lose, causing the skin to sag and age, forming depressions on the skin surface, resulting in nasolabial folds.
The effect of filling nasolabial folds with hyaluronic acid is very natural. The injection of nasolabial fold filler can keep the skin highly hydrated, improves the living environment of skin cells and promotes the metabolism of skin tissue, enhances blood circulation, increases skin tightness, and achieves a nice wrinkle removal effect.
Filler nasolabial folds details
|Type||Nasolabial fold filler (Derm)|
|Composition||18 to 26mg/ml (HA) with 0.3% Lidocaine|
|Recommended indications||Lips enhancement, smile line removal, nasolabial folds, etc.|
|Where to inject||The Middle layer of Dermis|
|Volume of Syringe||1ml/2ml/5ml/10ml/20ml/50ml/100ml|
|Storage||2 ° up to 30 °C (35.6 °F –86°F)|
|Duration||9 to 12 months or longer|
|Packing||27G BD needles X 2|
How much filler is for nasolabial folds?
For hyaluronic acid injection in the smile line, it needs about 2.0ml nasolabial fold filler, If your nasolabial folds are not deep, you can choose to inject 1.0ml hyaluronic acid. For the injection of the nasolabial fold, 0.5ml of nasolabial fold filler is required for basal injection, then inject the superficial layer.
What filler is best for nasolabial folds?
How to inject filler in nasolabial folds?
1. Avoid lying down for injection
The nasolabial fold filler must not be injected while lying down. The nasolabial folds are affected by gravity. It is inaccurate to judge the position of the nasolabial folds when injecting while lying down. You should sit down and do the injection.
2. Avoid single-layer injection
When injecting nasolabial fold filler, it is necessary to avoid single-level injections. It is best to take a multi-layer injection method, so as to achieve the best filling effect. Try to inject the deep layer (subcutaneous layer) and the superficial layer (dermal layer) as even as possible. Generally, the superficial layer is injected first, and then the deep layer. The superficial layer is injected to fill the skin volume first, and then the deep layer is injected to fill the tissue volume.
What should I avoid after nasolabial fold filler injection?
- Avoid touching and twisting the filling site with your hands after the filler injection to avoid the displacement of hyaluronic acid and infection of the injection site.
- Within 24 hours after the injection, avoid squeezing and touching the injection area, so that the injected hyaluronic acid can stabilize in the sunken area.
- Don’t eat irritating foods such as peppers, avoid alcohol and tobacco, and don’t go to high-temperature environments and sun exposure.
- Within one week after the hyaluronic acid gel injection, additional injections can be carried out depending on the situation, and aspirin, ginkgo, natto, high-unit vitamin E or similar drugs cannot be taken.
Can I eat collagen after the injection of hyaluronic acid gel?
Don’t eat collagen after dermal filler treatment, because the collagen supplemented from the outside is a macromolecular structure and is not easily absorbed by the human body. It is not easy to be absorbed by the human body, and will not fuse with the collagen produced by the human body itself, causing a series of side effects such as scarring, redness-swelling, pain, and even cell necrosis in the subcutaneous tissue. Therefore, do not take collagen before and after filler treatments.