What is IBSA profhilo?
Company profile of IBSA (institute biochimique SA), the manufacturer of Profhilo:
Founded in 1945, IBSA is the largest privately held multinational pharmaceutical company in Switzerland. IBSA is also one of the major pharmaceutical companies in the field of hyaluronic acid production. It has 25 factories and laboratories in Switzerland, Italy and China. The products have 65 exclusive patents around the world and are used in more than 80 countries and regions on 5 continents.
ISBA Profhilo is a revolutionary “under the skin” hyaluronic acid moisturizing treatment made with patented NAHYCO® technology. This results in a unique hyaluronic acid injectable gel that has long-term stimulating activity on dermal cells. When injected into the skin, Profhilo® stimulates skin cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore skin firmness.
As one of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market, Profhilo® not only strengthens and moisturizes skin, but also remodels aging and sagging tissue. The most common areas treated include the face and neck, but it can also be used on the shoulders, hands, arms, knees and abdominal areas to effectively treat skin laxity. The treatment is suitable for both men and women and provides skin benefits to patients of all ages.
Patents of IBSA profhilo
- It is the only high-concentration hyaluronic acid in the world that can increase elastin. It can increase collagen and elastin 12 times and replenish lost fat cells.
- IBSA Profhilo is composed of high-purity hyaluronic acid produced through patented technology (NAHYCO). Its unique composition contains the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid currently on the market. Since 2015, it has been selling well in 56 countries in Europe and the United States and has won many international awards.
- Profhilo contains 64mg of pure hyaluronic acid (HA), and no chemical cross-linking reagent (BDDE) is used in its production, which makes it more stable and can be fully metabolized.
- Its innovation lies not only in its ingredients and production, but also in its unique mode of application, which allows it to repair even the most challenging areas of skin, such as the neck and back of hands, in just a few injections and sessions.
Application areas of IBSA profhilo
Necklines; cheeks sagging; Facial laxity, sunkenness, and inelasticity; Anti-aging; Firming; Lifting; Loose and dull skin.
Advantages of IBSA profhilo
- Increases skin firmness and elasticity, tightens and lifts skin
- Improves skin tone and texture, restores radiance
- Increase facial collagen
- Strengthen elastin and toughness
- Activate facial fat cells and increase skin plumpness
- Deeply hydrate and improve skin texture! No recovery period, safe and effective, natural results!
Main functions of IBSA Profhilo
—Lifting and Firming
It can quickly lock moisture deep into the skin, promote the production of subcutaneous collagen and elastin, lift sagging skin, and make skin that has lost elasticity look plumper and firmer, making the facial contours smoother.
—Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle
Improve cell vitality, continuously eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, regulate cell microenvironment, improve skin texture, and achieve anti-aging and wrinkle removal effects.
Promote the regeneration of subcutaneous collagen and elastin, restore skin elasticity and restore youthfulness.
—Moisturizing and Moisturizing
Deeply hydrating, providing important hydration to the skin, nourishing the skin, and improving skin problems caused by lack of water.
Improves the skin quality and skin hydration of the dermis and epidermis, accelerates cell metabolism, and makes the skin bright and moist.
Working principles of IBSA profhilo
Collagen determines skin’s tenderness and plumpness, while elastin determines elasticity and firmness. The skeleton of the skin structure gradually disintegrates and becomes less elastic after long-term UV damage. Profhilo is currently the product on the market that acts on collagen and achieves the most significant lifting effect.
The principle of IBSA profhilo is to quickly lock moisture into the deep skin, stimulate the body’s own production of hyaluronic acid, and support the formation of elastin and collagen, fundamentally improving skin quality and making skin that has lost elasticity look plumper and tighter, smooth and translucent.
Is IBSA profhilo safe?
Profhilo® has been extensively tested to ensure the product is safe and tolerable. Profhilo® is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women and persons under 18 years of age. It is also not recommended for people allergic to hyaluronic acid.